Sunday, April 6, 2014

4th hat made out of 20


I am currently on a mission this month! It is my personal goal to make 20 hats before the end of this month! Why do you ask? It is because I am planning to sell at May Fest this year which is May 3rd. It also happens to be the day before my daughter's birthday as well! It is my hope that I am able to sell my hats and other things that I make at the festival that I am selling at. I also have to build up my other stock of charms and things that I want to make. So we shall see how it goes! No worries though, a lot of the hats that I am posting are my own personal designs of which have no patterns.  How ever I plan to write up patterns to share with you guys!  As the old saying goes - Never put off today what you can do tomorrow! (I think that is how it goes! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment